Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Snow!

While we haven't had as much snow as our friends in Maryland, last night we got about 2 inches. We were quite excited to run around in it this morning. I'm glad we did because once the sun came out most of it melted.

Ambrose and I had a good chase game.



Then we bashed into each other and played some excellent bitey face.



We play rough but fair. All the bitey part is on the shoulders up and the play is pretty reciprocal. Sometimes I get Ambrose and sometimes he gets me.



I am embarrassed to tell you this, but I now know the reason Ambrose has snow on his nose. It is because he hunts for frozen poopsicles under the snow and then eats them!!! He is so disgusting! While I have been known to roll in lovely smelling dead things, I never eat poop. Ambrose never did either but I guess he thought it was flavored ice cubes. Barbara said many HBO words about this gross habit and even more when he threw up the poop all over his bed!



Doesn't he look so innocent? Of course I always knew he had puppy cooties and this just proves it. Barbara wanted to take a picture of us posing next to one another in the snow. You can see that I didn't not want to get close to him and risk getting his cooties on me.



Even though we had a great time in the snow, we are remembering our friends Penny, Poppy and Patches. We are so sorry for their terrible loss.

Give your person a big kiss, but not if you have eaten a poopsicle.

12 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Bitey face games in the snow are excellent. Frozen poopsicles are not. Just saying.

Scout and Freyja said...

Wishing you a Valentine's Day filled with sunshine and love and the tender sound of a voice that gives you comfort.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what a fun time you had.. Zoomies and bitey face in the snow is such fun.. Louie likes those frozen poopcicles too...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Agatha and Archie said...

Yes this really does confirm what I truly knew all along..BROTHERS ARE JUST BIG PAINS IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT After you have eaten a poopsicle at least brush your teeth a little... hmmmpppphhhhh Love A+her brother A

Stanislaw said...

Ambrose,
I LOVE POOBLES! Especially if they're my own. I'm a really good chef.

I haven't yet tried them frozen. In fact, I've been feasting on far less since I started my anti-demons medicine. But on occasion I do enjoy a little indulgence. Big Pupi usually looks at me like I grew a second head. He has no idea! He won't even dine on pukies if they happen. What a nerd!

Whatever... more feast for me! I'm right there with you buddy.

Waste not, want not.
Stanislaw

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We were glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some more snow games. As for Ambrose's games... Hmmmm... I wonder......

Happy Vaentine's Day Niamh!

Woofs,
Tommy

Cassie said...

Snow zoomies are the funnest! Enjoy, soon it will be Spring.
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
(using mom's blog)

Natalie said...

Happy Valentine's! My Gordon would always do this too, so gross! Niamh, you better get Ambrose in line and teach him the ways of the mature Setter. He does look rather handsome though, I'll give him that. He's growing a nice coat!

Molly the Airedale said...

ewwwwwww, that's just gross, Ambrose!
Happy Valentine's day to both of you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Excellent advice in the end. Yuck! BOL As for: We play rough but fair... um, a video would let us decide. Just kidding. I believe you my furiends.
Twink!

BRUTUS said...

Ewww! I thought sniffing the yellow snow as bad, but eating poopcicles?? Yuck-O!!! Looks like you had a great time out there, though! We are getting a little tired of all the white stuff here!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

hehe.. does the poopsicle taste nice Ambrose?... we will take your word for it though, that is not something our humans would like us to try either.....BOL

That looked great fun running and playing in the snow, and bitey face play is a lot of fun too! :)

Have a great week! :)