Friday, July 16, 2010

I Like Blondes!

This is the 200th post on our blog! It is not my 200th post of course since Niamh hardly ever lets me have a post to myself but the 200th since Niamh started the blog. We are so glad that we have met all of you in the blogosphere.

It has been hot and humid here which means life is very boring. It is hard to get enough exercise in the heat. Fortunately my girlfriend Scout has two kiddie pools and several times a week I get together with her for some running and a dip in the pools.

Here I am standing up on a chair to try to get a treat from Scout's person.



Scout is a very athletic girl and is getting good at agility.



And now I have a new blonde friend named Ginger. Isn't she pretty?



Scout introduced us and since I have a "thing" for blondes I am trying to get Ginger to play with me. I think that she is somewhat overwhelmed with my enthusiastic style of play and Barbara says I need to be a bit more gentle with her. Scout and I are used to playing very wildly as you can see in this little movie clip.



But I am sure with time, I will win Ginger over and she will play bitey face with me the way Scout does.

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You guys are playing hard for such a hot day! Thank goodness you have a pool to cool down in!
Ya know, Ambrose, when we saw the first picture, before we started to read, we thought you were on a bicycle!
Happy 200 posts!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Hero said...

It's a good thing you all have that pool to share. Running around in the heat can quickly wear down a dog. It's been hot over where I live too, but we're by the water so mom still takes me out swimming without worry of me overheating. I'm sure Ginger will fall for your charms. Who could resist your big goofy smile?

D.K. Wall said...

Congratulations on # 200. And great balancing on that chair.

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your 200th Post!
And many more to come!
Nothing better than a splashing time with friends on a hot day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You sure have fun with the blondes. he he We like to play like that too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Deborah said...

Congratulations on you 200th post!
Nice to meet you~
It is very warm here too and my dogs just lay around all day and hang out!
But we are not complaining. I love the heat!

Agatha and Archie said...

HAPPY 200th!!!!!1 That looks like TONS of FUN!!!!!!! and the pool looks WONDERFULL!! Loe A+A