Monday, December 30, 2013

I am Five!

I know that it will be hard for you to believe but I, Ambrose, am five years old today! How time flies. Barbara says that I still act like I am two. I say that I am young at heart and who wants to act like an old fogey anyway?? Tonight I am going to get a special treat with dinner and a new toy that I don't have to share with Niamh! Here are some photos that Barbara took today.
And here is one on the day that she took me home from my breeders. Barbara said that she wanted a mushy boy and she got exactly that. I still like to give hugs and kisses.
She is going to take me for a walk now (we are leaving Niamh at home - haha!) at a place where I will get to see cows.

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Ambrose! You sure were one cute pupper!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Happy birthday, Ambrose! I'm 5 and half, and I don't act like an 'old fogey' either! In fact, I think 5 is a perfect age! And Mitch and Molly are right you were one super cute puppy!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Ambrose!

(Those mushy boys are the best!)

Monty and Harlow

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sorry to be late with our good wishes, Ambrose, but they are just as heartfelt! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We remember when you were that little mushy puppy!

Woofs,
Tommy

Juno said...

Ambrose, did you enjoy your solo walky? Happy 5th Birthday and Happy New Year!!!!

Your pup pic melts our heart. :) :)

Momo & Pinot

Dexter said...

Cows? Does it get any better? Happy Birthday, pal.

Kisses,
Dexter

Juno said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Momo & Pinot xoxo

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Ambrose. We hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating and you got all the delicious treats you want that day. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great and fun day.
World of Animals