Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

We woke up this morning to see that it had snowed overnight. I was very excited and did zoomies in the yard. Ambrose, of course, has never really seen snow but it did not phase him at all. He is a bold little guy.



He really enjoyed racing around in the snow and chewing on everything he could get his little mouth on.



It was hard to get good picture of him because he was always in motion but he had a great time.



We are getting along pretty well these days. We have had some good play times but of course I don't like Ambrose near me when I am chewing on a toy or eating. Barbara supervises us pretty carefully.



So after a lot of playtime outside we came in and Ambrose did some roaching on my bed with my fox stuffie!



10 comments:

Dexter said...

He appears to be a budding landscaper.

We only have supervised chewies too. In fact, we only have supervised chewies with me outside and pee-wee inside. Other than that, he minds me. You are doing great with the little guy.

Slobbers,
Mango

Pedro said...

Niamh,

We woke up to a ton of snow this morning! My mom did alot of shoveling so I'd have a path to walk on since the snow was deeper than I am tall! Ambrose is a pretty cute pup!

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Looks like you two had lots of fun playing in the snow!
He is so cute rolling on your bed Niamh!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ambrose clearly thinks the world of you, Niamh! We love the sleep shots!

Enjoy the snow!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Molly the Airedale said...

How exciting for Ambrose to experience snow with you, Niamh! He looks like he loves the pretty white stuff, just like we do! He's very smart!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I's glad you are getting on much better now. He really needs to stay away from your stuffs though! Ambrose looks very cute roaming about in the snow.
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

Wow your yard looks so pretty with all that snows! That bro of yours is pretty cool isn't he? Not being bothered about all that snow!!
You are a good sis letting him snooze on your bed with your teddy! xx

Anonymous said...

Ambrose is just too cute! He's really a sweetie. At our house, Zeke is always coming over and trying to play with whatever toy I have, but usually I share.

See ya!
Joey

Agatha and Archie said...

NIAMH..WATCH OUT! THIS IS HOW IT STARTS! first your bed,then your foxie stuffie..WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL BE NEXT????? Just watch your back buddy and keep the upper hand..Love A+A he is awfully adorable and cute though on your bed....

Chef said...

You're both doing great! I really think this is going to work out. Is Barbara exhausted??

xox
Chef