Saturday, October 3, 2009

We Are Trying This Again



She has promised me that this time we will get back to regular blogging. I have heard the excuses and they all lame. Unfortunately, Barbara is the one with the opposable thumbs and I am dependent on her to type my dictation. Just think what I could do with thumbs!

I've had lots of adventures since I last posted. I've been to a birthday party, went to Virginia to visit my siblings, gave some freestyle demos, helped Barbara with her students and gotten back to tracking now that the weather is a bit cooler. All Ambrose is doing is growing and being bad. If I listed all the bad things he has done in the last two months you would be reading for a week!



We've had some good times in the dog park. I will give Ambrose credit for being a good player. Here he is making friends with a little Boston Terrier.





Even though Ambrose is now as big as I am, he still is really goofy. Look at all the dirt on face and on his tongue. What a mess!



I'll try to post photos of some of my adventures in the next few days. I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs. I've missed you guys.

9 comments:

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We have missed you too!

We don't always keep up with blogging ourselves, sometimes it is hard to keep up all the time.

It is great to see you back, we look forward to hearing more about what you both have been up to. :-)

Holly & Zac...XX

Ayla said...

Hi Niamh,
Sandi finally blogged today for me - after 2 months. If we had thumbs we could stage a coup and take over our blogs. Do you have dewclaws?
Your friend, Ayla

Hero said...

I've been wondering about how you and Ambrose were getting on. We all know how busy you all are so we understand if you can't blog regularly. Be assured we'll always be here waiting to hear about your latest adventures.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Niamh!
I missed you too!
Sounds like you have been busy all this time!
Ambrose is now a very handsome boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have missed you so very much and really hope you can convince Barbara to return to regular blogging!

Your Friends,
Tommy, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Little Red Boy

Dexter said...

We are happy to see you again. Ambrose is, well, a guy, right? We like to be dirty and tumble about and get into trouble.

Slobbers,
Mango

Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can not BELIEVE that is Ambrose!!! Oh boy Oh boy he got big!!( and Archie says JUST right to go tot the counter top) We missed you too,but no worries!! We all get very busy!!!! We have been very busy...sleeping,running, digging, eating, learning new tricks but best of all being naughty which really is what we are best at( aside from the eating) Love and a squillion kisses A+A

Unknown said...

Hi Niamh,

We've missed you too! So glad to have you back!

And hey - you still owe me a Freestyle video!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Deefor said...

Hi Niamh
My mom is very slow about blogging and visiting all my pals' bloggies too. She has lots of excuses.

Good to see you having fun.