Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Boyfriend

A girl can never have too many boyfriends. Royal is a very handsome young Australian Shepherd. I think he is very cute. I've known him for awhile but it was nice to have a chance to hang out with him in the dog park.



We had a good time sniffing each other in rude places and of course I behaved in a very flirtatious manner. Barbara thinks that I acted like a brazen hussy but I was just having fun. I did not post some of the more risque photos since impressionable puppies may be reading this blog and I do not want to shock them with R-rated material!!!



I love to be chased and Royal was happy to oblige me by chasing me around the park. You can see that we wore each other out.



I hope I get another chance to play with Royal soon.

10 comments:

Kirby said...

Woo hoo Niamh, Royal is quite a looker! You really do know how to pick good looking dogs! I hope you get to play with him again!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Ooooooo! Another boyfriend??? How many boyfriends do you have? A girl can never have too many!!! Hehehehe!

Hope you guys get to play together again! Maybe you can play some tug next time!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That looked like fun, Royal looks a cool dog, we hope you get to play again with him soon.

Holly & Zac

Lorenza said...

Hi, Niamh!
Royal is very handsome! Sure it was fun to play with him!
I hope you will see him again soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

What a handsome boy Royal is, Niamh! It looks like the two of you had a great time together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

You are such a big flirt! I think I love you!

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya an Australian Shepard. They are related to us.. Lots of energy. We are so glad you found a nice friend at the park...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie, Callie

Comet said...

It looks like you had a great time playing with Royal!

We hope you have a happy Independence Day and you don't get scared with fireworks.
Comet and BLU

Juno said...

Niamh!!
Royal is a very handsome boy!! I understand why you wanted to spend some time to play with him! :)

Have a happy long weekend!

Momo (Pinot is taking a nap!)

Royal said...

Hi Niamh,

Thanks for playing with me at the park last week. I hope I wasn't too frisky! I hope we get to play again soon.

Your boyfriend,
Royal