Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Received an Award!!




Holly and Zac, my Border Collie friends from across the pond, have given my blog the Arte y Pico Award! This is my very first award so I am thrilled. Thanks so much and here are the details about the award:

"This award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor."

The RULES!You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.

Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

I've chosen the following blogs to receive the Arte y Pico Award:

The Life of Royal. Royal is a young Australian Shepherd who is one of my boyfriends. He's learning a lot of new skils and blogs about his training.

Momo and Pinot because they have such lovely photos of their beautiful faces on their blog.

The Association of Pet Dog Trainers conference blog where you can learn all about this important dog training conference.

Dogstar Daily blog which is Dr. Ian Dunbar's site. Lots of excellent dog trainers post there.



So thanks Holly and Zac for the award and for enjoying my blog.


6 comments:

Kirby said...

Hi Niamh,

Congratulations on your very well deserved award! Woooo Hoooo!!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Stanislaw said...

Congrats on your award!

Perhaps a little raw honey in your frosty paws would make them more feasting-licious? My mom is also thinking about mixing baby food turkey and veggies into some yogurt and freezing that. I think that would be tasty!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Niamh!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Niamh! You are totally deserving!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Royal said...

Congrats on your award Niamh! And thanks so much for giving the award to my blog. Super cool.

Royal

Ayla said...

Wow Niamh,
Congratulations! You are getting so "Big Time"! I'll never get an award because Sandi is so lame with my blog posting.

Your friend Ayla (the neglected dog)