Monday, February 18, 2008

Drill Team Night



Another fun Monday! We went out to the APS Dog Park for a run before Barbara had to teach her Family Dog 2 class. Here are some pictures of me in the park. You can see how fast I run.

Then we went to class. It is boring for me when Barbara teaches. I have to wait in a crate unless she needs me for a demonstration. I get really jealous when I have to watch her work with other dogs and give them treats that should go to me! Tonight I whined a lot while Barbara and Dana were teaching so she made me go sit in the car by myself.


I was really glad when Drill Team started so I could come back in the building. Here is a picture of my friend Ayla. We were very happy to see each other and she gave me some nice kisses.


I have a new boyfriend in the Drill Team. His name is Hadji. We are in line next to each other in one of the new routines we are learning and we spent a lot of time tonight sniffing each other and flirting. I think he is very distinguished looking. Since we have to do work in Drill Team we didn't really get a chance to play the way I wanted to. But there is always next week.

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Niamh! You're a girl? Heehee, all this while I thought you were a boy. Silly me! I hope you had a great time with your new boyfriend. Hey, do you doggy trackers always have to wear a harness & why is that so?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Niamh said...

Hi Amber-Mae,
Yes I am a girl and Niamh is a girl's name. It is Irish (pronounced neeve) and means "sheen" or "luster" and Barbara named me that because I have such a shiny coat.

I always wear a special harness when I track. When Barbara puts it on just before I track I know that I am going to get to work so I like to wear it. She attaches a long line to the harness and when I'm on my track I pull into the harness strongly and she knows I'm on track. Maybe other dogs don't wear a tracking harness and I don't think dogs do when they do search and rescue but I am not sure. I haven't done that yet.

Your friend,

Niamh

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya! A bunch of us bloggie doggies meet in DWB Chat every Sunday for some barkin fun. 9 a.m. EST (New York) Time - 10 p.m. Singapore time. Peemail me for the secret chat address if you wanna come to our weekly barkfest - wiredfoxterror@yahoo.com

Bussie Kissies
Buster

pee ess - Since stupid daylight savings time some of us have started coming in at 8 a.m. EST/9 p.m. Singapore time.