Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Very Boring Day

Some days are just dull. Barbara left early this morning for a meeting of the Carolina Trainers' Forum and I had to sit home all day by myself. Boooooring. Now it is important for her to meet with other dog trainers and discuss training issues but why does it have to take so long? People have to talk about everything in such long and boring detail. If dogs were in charge of that meeting it would be a lot shorter for sure. Our communication is so clear. If I want you to play, I bow. If I am not sure about you I turn my head away. If I you do something I don't like I air snap. Very simple and direct.

Since I had to stay home Barbara left me with all sorts of toys filled with goodies. I am very good at getting the treats out. I also spent time ripping apart some of my stuffed toys. I made a New Year's resolution to destroy more toys and realized that I haven't been keeping it up as well as I should. Fortunately I only rip up toys and never shoes.

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Niamh, if there's anytime that you're bored, just talk to me aight? I'd love to discuss training stuff with you.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer